^^Fresh Time^^

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Behaviors on One Day

1. Good Behavior
a. Make my mother happy (Insyaallah..) ; massaged my mother because she was very tired on her job in the house and also in the office, so I help her to clean house, cooking, wash the dishes, and so on
b. Helping my father to type something and others that he asked me because his job very heap
c. Keep smiling with other people at the college to make their heart happy
d. Attending the study of Al-Qur’an (halaqah) for fulfill knowledge of religion and also to fulfill the belief and god-fearing
e. Do some deed that care the orderliness such I didn’t throw away the rubbish everywhere to keep my environment clean. Because cleanliness is a part of iman (belief)
f. Keep wearing helmet when I went anywhere to keep safety
g. Giving a gift to my close friend to make her heart happy and keep our friendship

2. Bad Behavior
a. I felt so aggrieved when my Dad admonishing and advising me about my mistakes
b. Lying someone by phone ; when he/she asked that my parents at home or not, I lie him/her that my parents out, whereas they still at home
c. Jeering in my heart when I saw unbeautiful woman with dark skin who wear a fire-red dress
d. I neglected the time to make the some homework by watching TV and play the PS, and facebook, so when the examination come, I really confused
e. Spending the money for unimportant thing, like have lunch in the place that has expensive cost whereas after that I went home and have lunch again

No comments:

Post a Comment